Summer Hectic

It's been a while since my last post eh?
oh and i am not going to apologize for my absence *.*
I have been pretty busy the previous week, u know, summer! In less than 2 weeks all of my friends are leaving me. Maria and Elizabeth are going to jakarta to pursue communication, DT and fonny and UT management, Sam (which already left) visual communication design, while good ol me stay here in Bali to pursue pre-medical. I just cannot waste a precious minute without them. This is basically our last summer together. Except ,of course, in Bali it's like summer all year long. We just basically want to do everything we haven't done before in such a little time..
like horse-riding along the 66 beach!















I would wear my burberry wellies and a pair of chanel glasses. nottt



0 comments:

Post a Comment